Concept art and other pictures!

1. TheAlfaTurkey

TheAlfaTurkey Retired Scholar

Hey all!

Upon playing a game of FFH2 (yes, I still play it after so long, it was realeased NINE years ago!) I realised that there were so many arts that simply make the world and lore come alive that so many people might never get to see!

So, I decided to find some arts and pictures to post here for you all to enjoy! The pictures and arts all go to their respective owners (which I'll attempt to list in the Spoilers!)

Because of the absolutely MASSIVE amount of artwork for the game, it's impossible for me to include all the artwork at the moment. I'll try and add at least one a day, so hopefully in three years time we'll have it all ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All the pictures above can be found here also!

All the above units can also be found here!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    AlteOgre likes this.
  2. AlteOgre

AlteOgre Sam-Cael Sambucus, Dragon slayer

Lol. The wiki contains approximately 1400 images, varying from numerous icons to wallpapers. When I'm back on PC, I'll add a bit too.

TheAlfaTurkey likes this.
  3. Darktower46

Darktower46 Active Member

These are amazing. I've been catching up on the unofficial lore and came across this. I'm not much of a lore buff yet but I'm trying to catch up on what erebus was like and what nations and religions existed.

Pretty cool pictures though, I expecially like The red and White backgrounds.

4. TheAlfaTurkey

TheAlfaTurkey Retired Scholar

Yes! The artwork for the mod was and is amazing, considering it was all done voluntarily by multiple people! I think many of the backgrounds were actually fan made, but I may be wrong on this..

5. Darktower46

Darktower46 Active Member

Either way, whoever made them was really good with graphics.

Skin By Dragonbyte Tech
Original theme by DragonByte Technologies