Never More

1. Darktower46

Darktower46 Active Member

Lets be clear about something. When staff says you shall not greif a building/town/anything without them being on, that is final. You do not go on and continue to apply stacks and stacks of tnt to completely annihilate a town, you do not use the "add another chest to make it a double chest then loot the thing" trick, you stop.

I am currently talking about what happened in Nexus/ Been's town. Now im not going to give all the blame to @Desert_Scourge and @Icebound_Fusion Because frankly, i agreed that they had significant reason to raid the town. (Desert's character was kidnapped, bound, shot, help captive, and was put through some rp that comes incredibly close to power gaming but is within the bounds of reason if just slightly.) When Desert asked me to allow them to destroy the church where sera (desert's character) had been held, i felt there was enough reason there to allow it. They set a few peices of tnt and blew the base. I told ice to make sure to not leave a half -destroyed building, he agreed and i figured he and des would use picks or something to destroy the rest of the building. I now realize that was extreamly naive.

In accordance to what i should have come to expect out of @Desert_Scourge form the numerous infractions and pushing the line and skimming the grey areas of the rules on this server, they instead somehow gained access to from what i can tell appears to be around 5-6 stacks more of TNT, and proceeded to blow the entire town of Nexus up. I had at the time left, foolishly hoping they would stop now that a staff member was not online and after they had been specifically warned by other staff members not to proceed unless they were supervised.

As this has gone far, far beyond what i was told it would go or even imagined either of the participants would take it, Nexus has been rolled back. It is now exactly as it was prior to the insane amount of greifing done. The rp that took place during this greifing never happened. If one of the peopel involved attempts to attack nexus again, they will be banned. You will find a reason to not attack, and i dont care if it makes no sense to your characters @Desert_Scourge and @Icebound_Fusion .

@BeenStock i fully expect you to work with these two to come to a reasonable rp solution. Dont rub it in their face for the sanity iof all the staff members who will have to hear about it. if you have any further complaints adress them to me specifically.

I would like to say i am sorry to my fellow staff members. my decision in this case lead to a lot of issues that should never have happened.

I would also like to say, adressing the entire server, that desert and ice have now ruined the use of TNT for all of you. If you ask me to allow you to blow up a building that is not specifically your own, even if you have a really really good rp reason for it, i will say no. I will ask my guardians to do the same. If i could disable tnt on the server entirely, i would.

2. BeenStock

BeenStock Seraph - Community Management & Moderation
    Staff Member

First of all I would like to thank you for this, Dark. But as for coming up with a solution, Desert had made it perfectly clear that we had. It was within my understanding that he and I were in the clear. I never thought it would escalate to this level.

Darktower46 and DeanQueen like this.
  3. Spuddylicious

Spuddylicious Seraph - Community Management & Development
    Staff Member

I'm kind of disappointed, not angry.
    The state of the server right now is not great, we know that. But there's not much we, as staff can do about it other than hold out. I thought that we were all mature enough to decide what levels to go to. If you guys could work with us, rather than against us, that'd be great. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Thank you,

Darktower46 likes this.
  4. Xedryx

Xedryx Member

Here is what I have to say. Hate me for it, Love me for it, I don't care. However, I believe it does need to be said, and I believe I should be one to say it because I have been through a similar situation not too long ago.

When ever big server impacting RP seems to happen on here, two things happen. The first, is when most people get attacked like been did, the victim normally runs to an admin. Usually things get re-rolled, and punishments are delt out. Which is fine with me, if rules are broken. So either that happens, or people quit the server. Which leads me into what happened last night. Des and Ice, both talked to morrnd first, and morrnd said no unless he was online. Then they talked to Dark. Dark okay'd it, and so they continued on. Even though Been was offline. I personally think that Been got what he deserved. I don't believe that his "Crypts" should have gotten re-rolled, though I must admit, things were taken a bit too far, but, that is physically Been's problem, not Staff's. Long ago, Been blew up my Fort, Fort Rammstein, while I was offline, and the place was like nearly gone. These proportions seem equal to me, though that's my biased viewpoint. I think Been got what he deserved in RP and IC, so it should be his problem. Like I said before, not staff's. No-one re-rolled my fort, even though it was blown up for much less reasons than this, I think Been should just "Suck it up."

Those are my views and imputs. Please, No hate.

Icebound_Fusion likes this.
  5. Spuddylicious

Spuddylicious Seraph - Community Management & Development
    Staff Member

Did you go to an admin when your base was blown up?

6. Xedryx

Xedryx Member

Yes, but it doesn't really matter much to me anymore, due to the fact that character is dead.

7. BeenStock

BeenStock Seraph - Community Management & Moderation
    Staff Member

I would like to re-iterate the fact that I had nothing to do with the destruction of the fort. Those actions were all Sulgar. No matter how many times this has been pointed out the blame gets pinned on me, even though it was clear that I was against the action.

DeanQueen likes this.
  8. NomadicMerchant

NomadicMerchant Active Member

Whats done is done, just drop it and move on. This is exactly why I have left other servers in the past. You all need to mature a bit and not complain over spilled milk. It amazes me as to how much babying the staff do to you all..

Flelark and Xedryx like this.

Skin By Dragonbyte Tech
Original theme by DragonByte Technologies