Plantopedia?

1. MissPlums

MissPlums New Member

Hi!
    Your lil fruit here, I was just wondering if it was possible to have lore on different fauna and flora around the land?
    If people were able to post lore and it be approved etc?
    And maybe have a lore team to introduce IC plants/animals that can be found in character and have different things about them for example::

Forget me Nots

Basic Overview: Forget me Nots, A bright blue flower, Often found within wooded area, They have delicate petals and with little use, Often Argued between a plant and A Weed, It it a very petite beautiful flower, None the less.

General Location: Due to Legend, The forget me not plant is found where ‘Love Blooms’, Around areas of love and companionships grow, However the Location is usually in small wooded area, They grow in small ‘Patches’, However Forget me nots, will flourish within Soils with a higher Magnetite content, This can be seen in the red dashes on the colour of the petals.

Physical Description:

[​IMG]

The Forget me not is known for its deep blue colour and yellow middles, The flower barely growing a foot off the ground, They grow in little patches, Of maybe twenty flowers, The stems of the flower are petite and slender, Holding the Blue petals up proudly.

Alchemical Properties: Though it has not many properties to be used for, It can if collected in bulk,the petals can be processed and make a pale blue dye, This dye can be used on skin and fabric, However due to the dainty nature of the flower, the dye may wash out of the Flower, It is often used to decorate horse hides at festivals.

Culinary Properties: The Flower has no nutrition value, Nor the stem, However the root has some nutrition if in dire need of food, Make sure to wash them thoroughly before consumption!

Material Properties: The petals may be used to make a very faint dye, However the flower itself is too delicate to be used for anything wearing.

Strictly Roleplay speaking, And maybe then have events and such where these could be found, or event have festivals and events for certain days in the year, Maybe?

2. Spuddylicious

Spuddylicious Seraph - Community Management & Development
    Staff Member

This sounds like a great idea! We'll discuss it in the Seraph chat today. :)

3. MissPlums

MissPlums New Member

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Skin By Dragonbyte Tech
Original theme by DragonByte Technologies