Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Reporting staff of abuse and cyberbullying

1. Luna_PlayModz

Luna_PlayModz New Member

I am reporting Beenstock and DeanQueen for
    1.CyberBullying

they talk shit behind peoples back and they have done it with others too so i want there ranks gone for unacceptable behavior, as an staff member of DFR

2. Admin Abusing/Power abusing

Banning Me From Discord Group for no reason at all, (Beenstock said:lets see how she likes this)
    and removed me
    if it was for creeping to see if they talk behind my back, then spud would have removed me long time ago

and banning me for no reason
    3. i had 1 warning and they didnt give me warnings

if they want to give warnings they have to let people know or else its more admin abuse to not let people watch themselves

4. Beenstock is the one that is mostly admin abusing

5.This Type of behavior

This type of behavior is unacceptable
    Admin abusing
    Cyber Bullying
    Talking shit Behind peopls back is
    VERY UNACCEPTABLE

And Requesting to remove there ranks and unbann me Leaving me with 2 warnings Because of Beenstock Admin Abuse because he didnt want to lose his rank so he banned me, if the bann wont lift then it should be taken down to 1 week

Admin Abusing can cause the server to not get players to join and cyber bullying is illegal,

This Application cannot be done with the staff of Beenstock Or DeanQueen Because they are not trusted at all, and abusing there powers trying to get what they want and try to get away with everything.

//Luna_PlayModz

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Luna_PlayModz

Luna_PlayModz New Member

3. Spuddylicious

Spuddylicious Seraph - Community Management & Development
    Staff Member

Hello Luna_PlayModz,

Thank you for your complaint. I have since this was posted conducted an internal investigation, however as you are currently permanently banned from the server I have also taken into account the fact that this could be a rebound complaint.

Through my investigation I have found out that though a few of the allegations are true, others are written entirely out of context.

There was a reason that you were banned from the Discord, you pretended to be a banned player in order to try and catch out staff members. That is unacceptable on your part, and the ban was entirely justified in my opinion.

Whilst some believe that badmouthing people behind their back is unacceptable, myself included, it is often human nature to do so. You yourself have done it in a private conversation with me. You should never have seen the private conversation between staff members.

You had had over ten warnings from me for a vast amount of abuse, Luna. If I hadn't have been so lenient with you you would've been banned a long time ago.

I have not looked into your accusation of admin abuse of BeenStock as you have not supplied me with any evidence of him doing so.

I believe that your proposed punishment is much too harsh, and thus have created my own. Since the investigation I have had a meeting with the staff members involved and educated them on the issues you have raised. This will not happen again.

Thank you for helping to make DawnFire Realms a better place,
    Spuddylicious - DFR Community Manager

DeanQueen likes this.
  4. Luna_PlayModz

Luna_PlayModz New Member

I forgot this server because I found a better one until I got a fucking gmail about this so I wouldn't care less

5. Spuddylicious

Spuddylicious Seraph - Community Management & Development
    Staff Member

Glad to hear. Have fun Luna!

6. DeanQueen

DeanQueen Seraph - Biographies Lore & Roleplay
    Staff Member

This thread is now LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Skin By Dragonbyte Tech
Original theme by DragonByte Technologies