Welcome Back!

1. Spuddylicious

Spuddylicious Seraph - Community Management & Development
    Staff Member

Welcome Back, Lost Souls!

For lost you are, no more.

If you've never heard of me, I'm Spud! I am, and have been a Community Manager here at the DawnFire Realms community for a couple of years now, and I'd like to formally invite, or re-invite you back to the community and the brand new DawnFire Realms Minecraft server!

We've had about a year's hiatus from Minecraft now, on-and-off, but we've listened, and recently enough of you have expressed an interest in bringing back a dedicated Minecraft server for the community to enjoy. And it's coming!

Vesperus is coming back, better than ever. You had suggestions, and we're implementing them. So, no more whitelist, more freedom for players overall, and more magic. Because who doesn't want more magic, right? I know I do. We'll also be hosting regular events with awesome loot, for you loot hoarders, you.

We're still in the planning phase for the server, but we hope to have it up-and-running in the very near future! If you have any questions at all about the new server, please feel free to ask them here, or ask myself or any of the Seraphs. (DeanQueen, Icebound_Fusion and BeenStock.)

Thank you for your continued, or newly-founded support for the DawnFire Realms Network.
    Spud & the DFR Staff Team

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    FireSlayerx likes this.

Skin By Dragonbyte Tech
Original theme by DragonByte Technologies